From Chiang Mai city we leave at 7:00 in the morning to the Northern Province Chiang Rai along a beautiful scenic road.
On the way we visit the Hot Springs, hill tribe villages, Chiang Saen an ancient city, the wihite Temple in Chiang Rai and the golden triangle (optionally you have the choice to do a boat trip for 1 hrs. on the Mae Khong River).
Finally we visit Mae Sai the most northern city of Thailand. This Border town faces to Myanmar. There you can do a border cross to Myanmar (entrance fee Bath 500) without visa to visit a Burmese market and buy some Thai, Burmese and Chinese goods.
- Standard tour Baht 950.--
- Godlen trinagel with Boat trip Baht 1'150.--
- Godlen trinagel with Long Neck Baht 1'150.--
- Golden triangle with Boat trip and Long Neck Baht 1'350.--
Prices per person
- All a activities
- Transportation by 10 seat mini van
- English speaking guide
Golden triangle tour you can book online or at the Guesthouse travel agency tours desk!